Friday 14 October 2011

joyeux anniversaire- im 24

Another day another dolla but a different age- yes yes it was my birthday yesterday.... 24! didn't have much planned apart from i knew i was was gonna get tippsy one way or the other. The sun was shining and i was at work.  i share my birthday with many people - Margret Thatcher being one who was 86... now that's old. Hopefully now i don't get CONSTANTLY asked for i.d now im a little older- i may put the lottery on...



Roses from Scott!


Came home from work to pink roses on the door step.. nice surprise! no vases tho so a pan will do. classy chick. every one needs a balloon on ya birthday- i got a corker best one yet :)  
 
I ended up at 'Banana Wharf' with my boss drinking copious amounts of wine. Good night! I've been to Banana wharf a couple of time- this time to celebrate growing old.
King Prawns with Garlic Mayo?!
i had a starter as my main- trying not to be my greedy self and ordered 'King Prawns with Garlic Mayo'?! slightly confused when my meal came to the table- wheres the Mayo? im now 24 and a day- happy belated birthday to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment