Monday 28 May 2012

Typically British Summer

 Isn't it hot.. I tell you what the sun comes out and every one gets naked, not quite naked but nearly. Including me.... Didn't realise getting so burnt gives you cankles either- FAT FOOT!


RED 


The sun however makes me want to become a tourist and eat crap food- like fish and chips. Sunday is meant to be the 'day' of rest, not for me and the other 3000 at BOURNEMOUTH beach!
I like people but not this many. #crowded is an understatement.

Bournemouth Beach


Seen as I'm moving back up north this was my opportunity to see the south coast even though I've lived here 5 years!? Hence the castle below.....



Bournemouth- Christ church- Highcliffe - New Milton- Milford on sea where I can actually see the sea for miles.. That's the isle of white in the distance. Bit of geography for you there. 


We ended up at a pub- Sunday sesh I wish. Was the type of pub everyone nows everyone... bar you and when your a Newby you get stared at into a corner. look what we found though, a fricken parrot in a tree don't come across these every day. Mental! Enjoy the sun while it's got it's hat on.

Smugglers Inn- Milton- on- Sea

No comments:

Post a Comment