Wednesday 24 October 2012

5 things I'd like to achieve in the next 5 years




This Saturday we have a work team building day, one question we've all been asked to think about is: What 5 things would you like to achieve in the next 5 years?

Firstly that makes me 30. Secondly I can only think of life time goals - Like having a family which has no set date on it.

We all have dreams, but some will never come true - I wish I was the queen! Along with the typical ones like owning a house, being healthy, having money and living happily ever, but these don't do it for me - I need to narrow it down.......
  • To do a sky dive
  • Having a successful Photography business
  • Get married
  • Run a marathon 
  • Visit Africa 

That's my 5 year goals in a nutshell, do you ever think about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment